We who preach the gospel must not think of ourselves as public relations agents sent to establish good will between Christ and the world. We must not imagine ourselves commissioned to make Christ acceptable to big business, the press, the world of sports or modern education. We are not diplomats but prophets, and our message is not a compromise but an ultimatum. A.W. Tozer
Therefore let God-inspired Scripture decide between us; and on whichever side be found doctrines in harmony with the word of God, in favor of that side will be cast the vote of truth. --Basil of Caesarea
Once you learn to discern, there's no going back. You will begin to spot the lie everywhere it appears.

I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has strengthened me, because He considered me faithful, putting me into service. 1 Timothy 1:12

Thursday, April 3, 2014

The “Noah” Movie — Follow-up


I’ve read so many good reviews about this movie that I decided to make a post with links I’ve found since my post on “Noah” so that others can glean the information.  These reviews approach the movie from many angles.

Too many Christians are promoting this garbage movie, and we need to be informed so as to show how unbiblical “Noah” really is, and why Christians should not be spending their money on it.  Nor should any Christian give it even the slightest recommendation for anything but the rubbish heap.  (pluggedin.com, the Focus on the Family movie review site, was way too soft on it, and should have blatantly stated to avoid it — after all, it pollutes the mind.)

This one is a video a bit over 16 minutes long.  The commentator gets a bit dramatic but his points are valid.

In my original article I linked to a couple of reviews by Ken Ham of Answers in Genesis (for which he was lambasted by a Paramount executive), but now AIG staff have posted an excellent detailed review worth reading.

A site I was directed to has “A No Holds Barred Review of Noah: The Movie (2014).”

Finally, check out Matt Walsh’s review.  His blog can be very interesting.

I hope that between my previous post and this one, you will have enough material to expose this horrid film for what it is, to anyone who praises it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Goodfight Ministries' Joe Schimmel gives a good review; yes, he gets excited, but I understand why. I hope this Noah piece of garbage pulls a Titanic. Soon. Blasphemous rubbish.

Joe said...

If you would just read II Hezekiah 4:12, you would realize exactly how true the movie really is. Everything in that passage is as true as the movie.

Anonymous said...

Joe,
Amen, brother. But 1 Hezekiah 3:29 says that the "Son of God" movie is even better than the real thing. I quote: "One day a person will be born, a politically-correct person who will unite all the world and the person (male, female, or whatever you want it to be)will make sure that everyone ends up in heaven, utopia, paradise, Boston; whatever you want to call it."