I’ve been cleaning out my files and have gotten into my “Catholic” folder. Here are some old things I’ve found, which makes me just shake my head at Romanists.
1. I have read many times over the years that Rome supports the ungodly idea of evolutionism, and have reported it in the past. Of course as bad as it is for Rome to support evolutionism, Rome also claims “intelligent design” isn’t science. How ironic - that which has absolutely no evidence - evolutionism - they support as science, yet that which all science points to - intelligent design - is declared not to be science. A Timesonline article from 11 Feb. 2009 says that “The Vatican has admitted that Charles Darwin was on the right track when he claimed that Man descended from apes.” The purpose of the statement was to dispel rumors that the Pope was about to endorse intelligent design. We sure wouldn’t want him to do that, would we?
2. An article from the July-August 2008 issue of The Catholic Answer magazine responds to a question about the after-death fate of Buddhists. The answer with a statement from the Second Vatican Council. “Nor shall divine providence deny the assistance necessary for salvation to those who, without any fault of theirs, have not yet arrived at an explicit knowledge of God, and who, not without grace, strive to lead a good life.. Whatever good or truth is found amongst them is considered by the Church to be preparation for the Gospel and given by Him who enlightens all men that they may at length have life.” Then the editor said, “[Jesus Christ] is the Word through whom alone God reveals himself. Wherever there is any truth - and indeed there is some in all the great religions - that truth is present through the revealing activity of Jesus Christ, God’s Word. A Buddhist may have no personal knowledge of Christ. But if he finds salvation, it will be because Christ Jesus died for him, and because he has clung to, and lived, the truth he has received from Jesus Christ. That is why the church teaches there is no salvation apart from Jesus Christ.”
Let me get this straight: Any follower of a pagan false god, or no god at all, has some truth in his belief system. That truth comes from Christ. This unbeliever does not have to know a thing about Christ - or even the true God - so long as he his clinging to and living the bit of truth he has. By doing so, he will be saved through Christ. Sounds like a works-oriented salvation to me. Anyone in the world who does good works based on what truth he knows, regardless of what false god he worships, will be saved. I wonder where they find that in the Bible?
3. From an article dated 27 March 2008, from Focus on the Family “CitizenLink” e-mail news, is the interesting bit of information that, as of that date, 96 of 211 Catholic universities and colleges in the U.S. had pro-homosexual clubs on campus. Georgetown University, who already had a a club, was in the process of making a new “center for homosexual students.” Can anyone explain to me why these schools permit advocating what the Bible calls an abomination? What’s next for these Romanist schools - clubs for fornicators? What about pedophiles?
4. Mother Teresa is usually held up by Romanists as a wonderful Christian, yet there are many evidences that she was not a true Christian but a very devoted Catholic. While the two are not always mutually exclusive, they usually are. Teresa did a lot of good works, of that there is no denial. But from a September 7, 2001 article from CNN.com, I learned that Teresa underwent exorcism late in life. How can a Christian be demon possessed?
5. The New York Times, 11 July 2007, carried an article which demonstrated once again the arrogance of the Romanist church. The article was discussing statements made by the pope on the previous day, which were restating things from a 2000 document. First, you will be happy to know that “the Roman Catholic Church alone is the mediator of salvation, though other beliefs can be its ‘instrument.’” Gee, and I thought Christ was the mediator of salvation! Continuing on in the article, we learn that the Romanist church says all other Christians suffer from “defects.” I agree there are many defective churches, as I regularly note on this blog, but the Romanist church has to be one of the MOST defective denominations in existence!
6. The history of the Romanist church includes their punishing anyone who had their own copy of the Bible - the church didn’t think it was safe for the layman to be reading it (because then they’d learn that the church was in serious error!). Some were even executed for possessing the Bible. Well, over the years I have read about the Romanist church still discouraging reading the Bible, but an article from 26 November 2004, from the Fundamental Baptist Information Service, reports on a Nov. 17th proposal to urge Catholics to read their Bible. This proposal was presented at the fall meeting of U.S. Catholic Bishops, but the proposal was voted against!!! Nope, we don’t want Catholics reading those Bibles, do we!
7. Ever hear of the “Criminale Solicitacciones” (also called “Crimen Sollicitationis”) document? This document was first issued by Pope John XXIII and re-issued by John Paul II, and signed by then Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger (now Pope Benedict). This document proves that at least three popes knew of widespread pedophilia and bestiality by members of the Romanist clergy as early as 1960, while allowing it to continue by instructing Romanist hierarchy to protect the criminal nuns and priests. These pedophile clergy were transferred from their areas of crime, allowing them to continue in their crime in their new areas. I have an article sent via e-mail by a person in England, from an unknown source (he didn’t include the source) in 2008 describing this. I also have a BBC News article from 9/29/06 detailing much of the same information, and it states that the document was written in 1962 in Latin and given to bishops worldwide with instructions to keep the document locked in a church safe. The document imposes an oath of secrecy on the victim and the perpetrator, as well as witnesses, and threatened excommunication for breaking the oath of secrecy. This is why there have been so many incidents of pedophilia among the Romanists, because they cover it up and move the perpetrators to new locations where they can continue victimizing people. And this is supposedly the “true” church, whose leader represents Christ?!?
Roman Catholicism has again been proven to be an apostate organization founded by corrupt men.