We who preach the gospel must not think of ourselves as public relations agents sent to establish good will between Christ and the world. We must not imagine ourselves commissioned to make Christ acceptable to big business, the press, the world of sports or modern education. We are not diplomats but prophets, and our message is not a compromise but an ultimatum. A.W. Tozer
Therefore let God-inspired Scripture decide between us; and on whichever side be found doctrines in harmony with the word of God, in favor of that side will be cast the vote of truth. --Basil of Caesarea
Once you learn to discern, there's no going back. You will begin to spot the lie everywhere it appears.

I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has strengthened me, because He considered me faithful, putting me into service. 1 Timothy 1:12

Saturday, August 28, 2021

Agglomeration

Well, ladies and gents, it time for another trip through interesting articles and some that will get you really shaking your heads. The first two articles linked to are to get you thinking while the rest are to continue warning my readers about the horrible false teaching wolves who prey of the naive and gullible. So let’s get started.


The End of Comfortable Christianity?


How Difficult was the Book of Revelation’s Journey into the Canon?


I can never understand how anyone can accept the nonsense spewed by Kenneth Copeland! The man is a pawn of Satan.


Steven Furtick — one of the most vicious wolves out there.  He even claims to be God.


This “professor of theology” is a 100% racist


Disgusting: this man is no pastor.


Beth Moore abuses Scripture to become part of the COVID cult.


Kris Vallotton is one vicious wolf.


Hillsong continues its dance with Papism.


Rick Warren gets worse as time goes by.


Todd White — how can anyone calling themselves a Christian take this guy seriously? He looks and acts like a tool of Satan.


Jesse Duplantis is an evil deceiver enriching himself off gullible people.


Bethel continues to have some of the most bizarre teachings. This “pastor” also says that God doesn’t know the future.


Here’s a false prophet I've noted once before— Kat Kerr. I will never understand why anyone would follow weirdos like this. Then there is NAR “prophet” George Karl who claims Jesus told him they are “always drunk in heaven.”


The state of the Church today. This is what happens when Hillsong, Bethel, Elevation Church, and their ilk not only breed their own false Christians but spread their evil into gullible assemblies who accept their horrendous music into their congregations. This cited 60% cannot be true believers in the atonement of Christ - the are false brethren.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steven Furtick did not say he "was God," but that he was "a god." Huge difference, just saying.

Glenn E. Chatfield said...

Since there is only one God, it's the same thing. He behaves like he's God.

Anonymous said...

Hi Glenn,

Well, that was a wild round up!

First, MCO's End of Comfortable Christianity - excellent article! Thank you for sharing!

Denying church to unvaccinated individuals is evil and demonic. You nailed it, he is no pastor.

Glad to see Beth Moore is still a screaming banshee. She never disappoints. That said, you calling her part of the "Covid cult" made me lol. Truth! BM: "We're not *loud mouth* boasters..." One sentence later: RANTING IN ALL CAPS with her loud mouth.

Tricky Ricky is still at it, too, good to know. Article said he is now ordaining women, I think you addressed that before, didn't you?

Kat Kerr - she's a new one for me, I just saw someone mention online that she was rebuking Hurricane Ida. Apparently the storm didn't hear Kat's powerful words and just stayed at cat 4 strength when it slammed into the LA coast.

-Carolyn

Glenn E. Chatfield said...

Katt Kerr,

Previously I had reported on her claim that if you challenge her angels will kill you.
https://reformationcharlotte.org/2021/02/19/charismatic-prophetess-says-if-you-challenge-her-her-angels-will-kill-you/

Now you have the nonsense in this report (which includes the previous tale) and today I read an article where she says if you wear blue jeans and make-up you will go to a "mock hell."
https://reformationcharlotte.org/2021/08/30/kat-kerr-says-christians-who-wear-blue-jeans-make-up-go-to-mock-hell/

And yet there are people claiming to be Christians who promote her and give her lies credibility.

Anonymous said...

Hi Glenn,

Kat Kerr: "If you wear blue jeans and make-up you will go to a 'mock hell'".

What can I say, I'm doomed. And I dare not question her, lest those 150' tall angels come after me. Can't you see me shaking in my boots, Glenn?

Dare I comment on what kind of extra special nitwit one would have to be to even contemplate listening to her...?
-Carolyn

Anonymous said...

PS, Glenn,

you might want to cover snake-in-the-grass Dan Darling being fired from NRB...
my household suspects he did what he did so he could get more self-publicity from left-leaning woke media.

Reformation Charlotte has info on it here: https://reformationcharlotte.org/2021/08/28/former-erlc-vice-president-fired-from-new-post-at-nrb-for-pushing-leftist-causes-at-msnbc/

-Carolyn

Glenn E. Chatfield said...

Hi Carolyn,

I don't know what's going on with my comment section but these didn't come to my email and I discovered them by accident when I went to Blogger to post and it showed I had comments!

I think most women are doomed according to Kat Kerr; she's a looney tune and definitely NOT a true believer. I never heard of Dan Darling so thanks for the heads up.