We who preach the gospel must not think of ourselves as public relations agents sent to establish good will between Christ and the world. We must not imagine ourselves commissioned to make Christ acceptable to big business, the press, the world of sports or modern education. We are not diplomats but prophets, and our message is not a compromise but an ultimatum. A.W. Tozer
Therefore let God-inspired Scripture decide between us; and on whichever side be found doctrines in harmony with the word of God, in favor of that side will be cast the vote of truth. --Basil of Caesarea
Once you learn to discern, there's no going back. You will begin to spot the lie everywhere it appears.

I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has strengthened me, because He considered me faithful, putting me into service. 1 Timothy 1:12

Saturday, January 11, 2020

Islam

I have discovered that the vast majority of people in the world have no real understanding of Islam (except for the Muslims themselves), thinking that for the most part they are just another religion with some “radicals” who are abusing the religion to commit terrorism.

The truth is that Islam has always been about terrorism, with the goal of conquering the world for Islam. The so-called “radicals” are the true face of Islam. Muslim doctrine says they are to pretend to be peaceful until they are in a position of power and then they will begin jihad.  If you have any doubts as to the true face of Islam, just take a look at Europe since they have let Muslim “refugees” invade.

I have studied Islam ever since “9/11,” and the books noted below are what I have read and that are still on my bookshelf (others I’ve read I have passed on).

A good source for keeping up-to-date with Muslim attacks around the world is the “Geller Report,” by Pamela Geller. Go to the very bottom of the page (past all the advertisements, etc) and subscribe to the email daily news letter.

I’ve read the Qur’an and found it to be one scary book of doctrines of murder and rape, etc. It’s difficult reading because it is not in chronological order. If you are interested in the book, I’d recommend reading about it instead so that you can easily understand it. I recommend the following: 



As for learning about Islam in general, its history and teachings, I recommend the following (if you only want to read one book, read the one I’ve printed in bold red):



Islam and Terrorism, by Mark A. Gabriel, Ph.D.



The Truth About Muhammad, by Robert Spencer

Unveiling Islam, by Ergun Mehmet Caner and Emir Fethi Caner

When it comes to the claims about the “Palestinian” conflict, about which side is in the right (Israel), then I recommend these: 

The Origin of the Palestine-Israel Conflict, by Jews for Justice in the Middle East



One other valuable publication which teaches about how Muslim women are treated is Women In Islam, by P. Newton and M. Rafiqul Haqq.  You can also read this booklet on line.

Finally, if you have an occasion to be able to speak about the Gospel with Muslims, here are two recommended resources:

Answering Islam, by Norman L. Geisler and Abdul Saleeb


No comments: