Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thoughts from the Christian perspective: discernment issues as they relate to the current state of the church and society.
I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has strengthened me, because He considered me faithful, putting me into service. 1 Timothy 1:12
For questions about false teachings, e-mail me at: jude3.gctwm@yahoo.com
Articles about Mormons are on A SEPARATE BLOG.
The Piper's Wife gives encouragements for women.
Read "The Thought Provoker" - quotes about social conditions
17 comments:
Congratulations, Glenn and Jill! Happy 50th Anniversary! What a wonderful milestone and a happy testimony to others that love endures and marriage can last a lifetime. May the Lord give you many more years and blessings together.
Happy Anniversary !
Congratulations! Not many couples have the joy of celebrating 50+ years together. Treasure every day.
Thank you all for the blessings!
Congratulations! - and many more!
Congratulations!
Thanks April and Craig! It's been a blessing.
Growing together, with Jesus, makes me think that a three-corded strand is not easily broken! Great pictures of two great lives,
Congratulations Glenn to you and your wife on the amazing event of your 50th anniversary. I wish you many more years together and thank you again for your ministry here we need voices like yours to help us learn discernment. May God bless you and your family.
Thank you, Mary!
Got 'ya on FB, but I'll do it again here: Congratulations to you both, and God bless her for her patience! :D
Thank you, Art! She has been a real blessing to me.
Hmmm, those that claim to be "Christians" and attack you like they do..........well, I agree with your "Grow up and troll elsewhere, son of Satan." May God continue to bless your lives and ministry, and He will because He promised! ~I just had to make a 2nd comment. :)
Thank you, April!
And the bully from hell strikes again.
Bully from hell. NO, I will not publish any comment by you because all you do is attack people, insult people and lie like a rug. Your threat to keep posting proves you are not a Christian and my blog is for Christians and non-believers seeking the truth--which you aren't. You continue to prove you are a rude, insecure, bully and a narcissist demanding to be allowed to be publicly recognized. You need to go back to elementary school and learn manners. Be a real man for once in your life.
Mr Coward, Being anti-Romanism and anti-Mormon is what EVERY real Christian should be. But you aren't Christian, proven by your abject ignorance and harassing behavior. And I have no idea where got the idea in which you ended your childish statemen.
Post a Comment